Terms & Conditions
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
The information contained in this web site is intended to give general guidance
The lesbiankamasutra web site includes News, Kama Sutra and Sapphosophy. The lesbiankamasutra chapters positions contain some instructions and exercises. These texts are for guidance only and must be interpreted with the utmost consideration to your own personal particulars.
All users must undertake their own evaluation and take responsibility for their use of such material. No responsibility for any loss or damage occasioned to any person using the information contained in this website will be accepted by lesbiankamasutra.com.
We respect entirely the confidentiality of the information you supply. In accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Act, your details will not be given over to any un-connected third party without your express permission. We may from time to time send you e-mail news updates. Should you not wish to receive these then please follow the instructions that will be given when first receiving one. The lesbiankamasutra team has undertaken all necessary means to protect our members from exposure. All lesbiankamasutra correspondence is conducted under lksProductions.com with e-mails showing this address only. There are no pornographic words in our newsletters and so will not be detected by anti-Spam software.
The information contained in this website may not be copied or reproduced in any material form or stored in any medium by electronic means. lesbiankamasutra.com is copy right protected. No content (text, graphics, logos, etc) may be copied/reproduced without the owners expressed written permission. Violators will be fined an automatic $2000.00 fine per incident. Payment of this fine does not constitute permission to use copyrighted material. Copyrighted material must be removed immediately from offending web site(s) or other publication(s) upon notice of infringement. By illegally copying any content of this site, offender agrees to pay the above fine for each incident upon notice of offence.
These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services and goods by you (the Customer or you).
We are Rose Black trading as LKS Productions of 17 Ufton Grove, London, N14HG with email address email@example.com (the Supplier or us or we).
These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
You can only purchase the Services and Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a Membership and are at least 18 years old.
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside their trade, business, craft or profession;
- Membership means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services;
- Delivery Location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Services are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
- Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
- Goods means any goods that we supply to you with the Services, of the number and description as set out in the Order;
- Order means the Customer's order for the Services from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
- Services means the services advertised on the Website, including any Goods, of the number and description set out in the Order;
- Website means our website https://www.lesbiankamasutra.com/ on which the Services are advertised.
The description of the Services is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of any services supplied.
In the case of Services made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
All Services which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
Personal information and Registration
When registering to use the Website you must set up a username and password. You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password and undertake not to disclose your username and password to anyone else and keep them secret.
We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Withdrawal and cancellation
Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel your Membership.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Service by a clear statement setting out your decision (eg a letter sent by email).
You can also electronically fill in and submit a cancellation or any other clear statement of the Customer's decision to cancel the Membership on our website https://www.lesbiankamasutra.com/contact-us/. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation in a Durable Medium (eg by email) without delay.
Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- 'Data Protection Laws' means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the GDPR.
- 'GDPR' means the UK General Data Protection Regulation.
- 'Data Controller', 'Personal Data' and 'Processing' shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing the Services and Goods to you.
Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Services and Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Services and Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
- before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
- we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
- we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
- we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
27. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
The Membership (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: Refund Policy - If a website error occurs and customers wish to cancel their membership, they should contact us to do so. We will aim to respond with the requested cancellation or an appropriate solution to any errors within 3 days.
Last revised: 13 February 2022